NK4L Warm Lite
CHAMPION DOOR NK4 Warm Lite is 2-ply fold-up door. Owing to its rigid 120 mm frame construction it is excellent in locations requiring middle-sized exterior doors.
NK4L Warm Lite is a 2-ply fold-up partition like NK2L Double Lite, except that two additional insulation layers for heat and noise insulation have been attached. NK4L Warm Lite's warm value (U) s 0.71 W / (m2 * K) and even 0.57 W/(m2•K) with extra additional insulation.
Owing to their ingenious technology, the Lite models are extremely reliable even in severe operating conditions and their service needs are minimal. Lite doors are also very safe; motors are equipped with built-in brakes and the side guide tracks with fall arresters.
Fabric is polyester weave reinforced PVC fabric and it is fire-, mildew-, UV- and fire-resistant. Intrusion-proof fabric also available. Lite-door's leaf thickness is 120 mm, maximum door width 8 m and height 12 m.
With multiple doors, the width can be unlimited, thanks to the Champion Door elevating support post system.
NK4L Warm Lite - technical information
- Meets requirements of EN 13241-1
- Wind load: any windload
- Door size (single leaf door): max. width 8 m, max. height 12 m
- Door leaf thickness: 120 mm
- Mildew-, UV- and fire-resistant
- Thermally insulated
- Weight 900 g/m2
- Tear strength: 550/550 N
- Tensile strength: 4000/4000 N/5 cm
- Heat and frost resistance +70 to -35 °C
- Best functionality -35 °C, arctic fabric to -60 °C
- Fabric options: windows, Translucent, arctic, soundproofing,
security burglar protection
Other materials and surface treatments
- Upper console - hot-dip galvanized steel
- Side guides - aluminum profile
- Lower (bottom) beam - hot-dip galvanized steel
- Horizontal beams - aluminum
- Mullions - sandblasted, primed and painted (2 layers)
- Other parts - aluminium, nylon, stainless steel
- Enclosure class: IP54
- Operating voltage: 3x230/400 V 50 Hz
- Control voltage: 24 V
- Control from control panel with 3-button switch
- Motor rating: 1 to 3 kW/motor
- Motors are equipped with built-in brakes
- Torsion: from 250 Nm to 4800 Nm/motor
U-value (door leaf)
0.71 W / (m2 * K), even 0.57 W/(m2•K) with additional insulation
25 dB ->