Champion Door offers many different alternatives for industrial installations and commercial properties, always taking into account the special circumstances of each doorway.
The tight structure of the door saves energy and increases employee comfort by preventing draught. NK4 Warm industrial door is a 2-ply fold-up partition like NK2 Double, except that two additional insulation layers for heat and noise insulation have been attached. NK4 Warm’s warm value (U) is 0.71 W / (m2 * K) and even 0.57 W/(m2•K) with additional insulation. With good thermal insulation, condensation of moisture on the door surface is minimal, and the door is highly reliable even in Arctic conditions.
NK4 Warm’s functional applications include aircraft hangers, shipyard halls, bridge crane openings and factory sheds. NK4 Warm’s excellent sound level attenuation properties also make it an excellent choice as an interior space divider. No size limitations.
Champion Door offers a comprehensive service concept intended to make the acquisition and use of doors as easy as possible, all the way from the design stage to the maintenance service covering the entire service life. We offer our customers full support service starting from the design stage – for example, you may download ready-made BIM objects from our website to support architectural design. We also make accurate strength calculations and customized plans on a door and project specific basis. We can ensure the performance of our products by signing a maintenance contract with the customer and making the regular maintenance visits included in it.
NK4 Warm, technical information
- Meets requirements of EN 13241-1
- Wind load: any windload
- Maximum door size: no size limitations
- Mildew-, UV- and fire-resistant
- Weight 900 g/m²
- Equipped with thermal insulation
- Tear strength: 50 / 50 daN
- Tensile strength: 420 /420 daN / 5 cm
- Heat and frost resistance +70 to -40 °C
- Best functionality to -35 °C, arctic fabric to -60 °C
- Fabric options: windows, Translucent, arctic, soundproofing, extra thermal insulation, security burglar protection
Other materials and surface treatments
- Upper console - hot-dip galvanized steel
- Side guides - aluminum profile
- Lower (bottom) beam - hot-dip galvanized steel
- Horizontal beams - aluminum
- Mullions - sandblasted, primed and painted (2 layers)
- Other parts - aluminum, nylon, stainless steel
- Enclosure class: IP54
- Operating voltage: 3x230/400 V 50 Hz
- Control voltage: 24 V
- Motor rating: 1 to 5 kW/motor
- Torsion: from 400 Nm to 4800 Nm/motor
U-value (door leaf)
0.71 W / (m2 * K) (even 0.57 W/(m2•K) with additional insulation)
25 dB ->