NK2 Double is a 2-ply vertical lifting fabric fold-up door. Owing to its rigid frame construction it is excellent in locations requiring extremely large exterior doors. NK2 Double is suitable for aircraft hangar doors, harbour and shipyard hall openings. The doors have been designed to be highly resistant to moisture and temperature changes, dirt and dust as well as very high wind loads. Unlike conventional sliding door solutions, the doors do not take up any space on the sides. The fabric material of the doors can withstand heavy wear without breaking, and the innovative fixing guarantees the straightest door surfaces and neatest appearance on the market. The doors are nearly maintenance-free and can be equipped with thermal insulation, soundproofing and anti-burglar fabric.
Its model for dusty spaces is a superb solution in mines, and for example, the doors at thermal power stations’ raw materials storages. There is a variety automatic systems for opening and closing available.
NK2 Double can also be manufactured in special sizes with no size limitations. NK2 Double and NK4 Warm doors are also excellent aircraft hangar doors; the total width is virtually unlimited thanks to Champion Door’s elevating support post solution.
Champion Door offers a comprehensive service concept intended to make the acquisition and use of doors as easy as possible, all the way from the design stage to the maintenance service covering the entire service life. We offer our customers full support service starting from the design stage – for example, you may download ready-made BIM objects from our website to support architectural design. We also make accurate strength calculations and customized plans on a door and project specific basis. We can ensure the performance of our products by signing a maintenance contract with the customer and making the regular maintenance visits included in it.
NK2 Double - technical information
- Meets requirements of EN 13241-1
- Wind load: any windload
- Door size: no size limitations
- Mildew-, UV- and fire-resistant
- Weight 900 g/m2
- Tear strength: 550/550 N
- Tensile strength: 4000/4000 N/5 cm
- Heat and frost resistance +70 to -35 °C
- Best functionality to -35 °C, arctic fabric to -60 °C
- Fabric options: windows, Translucent, arctic, soundproofing, thermal insulation, security burglar protection
Other materials and surface treatments
- Upper console - hot-dip galvanized steel
- Side guides - aluminum profile
- Lower (bottom) beam - hot-dip galvanized steel
- Horizontal beams - aluminum
- Mullions - sandblasted, primed and painted (2 layers)
- Other parts - aluminum, nylon, stainless steel
- Enclosure class: IP54
- Operating voltage: 3x230/400 V 50 Hz
- Control voltage: 24 V
- Motor rating: 1 to 5 kW/motor
- Torsion: from 400 Nm to 4800 Nm/motor
20 dB ->